Sunday, January 23, 2011

What Now?

It has been quite awhile since I made a post. I have found myself in the midst of several changes (both opportunistic and frustrating) and what little time I have had I have not spent to the fullest. Overtime has consumed a small portion of my time, as well as preparing to move to a new apartment in a few weeks, but I haven't utilized my free-time to its fullest. In fact, sitting around playing video games and reading a few novels has really been all I've done. I haven't worked any further on Dead Again nor have I spent much time drawing. I did however get together with some buddies to jam out in preparation for an upcoming show. So I guess that's something . . . but for the most part my time has just sort of dissipated. However, I am ready to get back in the saddle (even though I don't like horses) and get back on the right path. It's good to stray away from time to time, to let your mind melt and to forget all your wants and desires, but remaining in such a state is a very dangerous thing. For weeks my mind has been in turmoil, struggling against plot ideas and character attributes while simultanesouly drifting into the best weapon and perk set-up to achieve a better kill/death ratio with my first-person shooter video-game. Oh, the struggle!

Anywho, I don't have much to say but I wanted to say it all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment