Sunday, May 29, 2011

Satanic Teddy Bear: Immoral Morals and Other Terrible Tales

So, what's with that little evil teddy bear?  It's a little project of mine that I have been working on for quite some time.  The idea first came to me years ago, but within these past few months I've been giving the project a more serious approach . . . though to what seriousness I do not quite know.  It's merely a test run for possible future projects.  Specifically, I have it in mind to try my hand at a zine for another project, but before I begin to even attempt to muck up that one I figured it might be best to give it a test run on something a little less serious.  In other words, this is all just an experiment.  I hope to have it posted up fairly soon.  In the mean time, I plan to post bits and pieces of it for viewing pleasure . . . enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment