Monday, August 1, 2011

Guitar

Silver Cypher (the band I drum for) is getting ready to release their third album Existential Realisms very soon.  I hope to have a sneak-peek created very shorty, but there are a few videos (which can be found here on the page:Noise) floating around the internet.

In the meantime, the band is currently set for another studio session, recording material for the upcoming fourth-album.  That's approaching fairly quickly, and we're still creating new material everyday . . .

Though I am a drummer by trade, I do play guitar and bass from time to time (in fact, I even play a few guitar tracks on Existential Realisms); and occasionally, the guys in the band ask me to write a few riffs now and then.  Today, I took the day off (relaxing from the previous night, as Silver Cypher played a show in Chillicothe, Ohio) and I came up with this lil'-diddy . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment