Sunday, July 17, 2011

Posting On a Regular Basis

Kayla says I need to post on a more regular basis, but what exactly I should post has been eluding me for quite some time. Until last night, after band practice, Jon (lead singer and guitarist for my band Silver Cypher) and I were discussing many wonderful things pertaining to our love of heavy metal music, bands in general, and of course philosophical musings.

It occurred to me that there are more things I'm passionate about other than literature and art . . . actually, that didn't occur to me just last night (for I always knew I was passionate about music and philosophy), but it did occur to me that I should share this passion on my blog.

And so, it is my plan to dedicate one day a week to music--my love of the genre heavy metal and the bands therein--and quite possibly dedicating a day (at random) to philosophical pondering.

With that being said . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment