Thursday, July 14, 2011

This Again . . .

My first introduction into the blogging world was years ago when an individual copied one of my responses (discussions) at a forum website (www.darkforum.com), and proceeded to comment on it via their own personal blog.

And now it's happened again.

Interesting? Well, to me at least.

Here's the blog/post:
http://primalcrusade.blogspot.com/2011/07/experience-does-not-imply-experiencer.html

In short, this individual and I were have a philosophical discussion about "self." We were not agreeing. I shan't bore anyone with the philosophical musings, but needless to say it was their opinion that "self" is merely a word and bearing no philosophical subjectivity, to which I promptly replied: wrong!

Boring, huh.

Oh well . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment